As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- Dale Carnegie class session 1 (Public Class) is off to a great start.
- Dale Carnegie class session 3 at UNCG was engaging with great participation.
- UMMBC senior pastor search committee making progress in the search.
- People who are unafraid to take a stand (kneel) for what they believe in.
- Sarah Alston – chronic neck/back discomfort from arthritis in her neck.
- All impacted by Hurricane Maria and those who are helping out.
- Angela Alston – I have a family member (Dash Alston) in need of prayer right now. I have never met her but I know the pain she is feeling right now. She lost an unborn child and the man she loved and intended to marry in a span of a few months. Please pray for her as you did for me. I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on satan. It’s just too much. God. let Dash Alston find the strength of our ancestors to face the days ahead. Give her that peace that surpasses all understanding. Give her a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel so she can find her way out of depression and despair. Thank yall in advance. Thank you God for your Grace is always sufficient.
- Marilyn White (my cousin) – undergoing chemotherapy and is in need of prayer.
- UMMBC senior pastor search committee as it continues it work.
- Leadership that creates environments for people to live and work without bad behavior.
- For our country and the division our national leadership is causing with ill-advised comments and tweets.
- LaShonda Fields Hairston – on the loss of her grandmother.
- Donald Anthony Wheeler (nephew) – have a surgical procedure on Tuesday.
- Sharee Fowler and I – as we work with groups increasing awareness, addressing diversity and inclusion, and improving relationships.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots