As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- The first Father’s Day without my father.
- NC Black Rep’s production of Project1Voice, YELLOWMAN.
- Session 2 of the Dale Carnegie Course – a great group.
- Interview on Triad Today (Channel 45) about the 2017 National Black Theatre Festival.
- Lunch with my baby sister, Angela.
- Attended a great birthday celebration for Terry Hale.
- Family attending Sesame Street Live in Charlotte with Gabriel and Journi (great nephew and niece).
- Rev. Brewster and his wife – he was the preacher today at UMMBC, and mentioned that they have four children with some form of Autism.
- Spending time on Sunday afternoon with my wife enjoying the day.
- Everyday. Sunrises. Sunsets.
- The power of touch, love, support and encouragement.
- Sarah Alston – as she continues to deal with chronic discomfort from arthritis in her neck..
- Marilyn White (my cousin) – hospitalized in Charleston, SC, asks for prayer.
- For the family and friends of Chris Murrell (a great talent) on their loss.
- The family of Marie McCLeave – her great nephew (age 26 and has a 6 month baby old baby) was murdered on the way to work.
- The transition team at UMMBC as the search process for a new senior pastor begins.
- UMMBC Stephen Ministry – please pray for:
Blair Chavis, Mother and son, both had a stroke, Deacon Sellers in the Stitch Center, Rev. Yvette Martin (executive pastor) for her leadership during the transition.
- Rev. Martin and the church intern traveling to and from the Lott Carey assembly.
- Barry Williams’ sister – an important decision on eye surgery.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots