As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- Men’s Day speaker at Shiloh Baptist church yesterday. Proverbs 27:17. Topic: We are in the fight of our lives.
- Great afternoon on Lake Norman. Midday Jazz cruise with Art Sherrod.
- Dale Carnegie class session 2 at UNCG was engaging with great participation.
- Engage NC Black Rep board meeting and discussion.
- Forsyth County First National Bank Advisory board meeting.
- UMMBC senior pastor search committee making progress in the search.
- My column this week on kindness, togetherness, goodness and compassion.
- Check here to see if you have potential impact with the Equinox breach.
- Sarah Alston – chronic neck/back discomfort from arthritis in her neck.
- Revival at Friendship Baptist church tonight with Rev. Prince R. Rivers preaching.
- People seeking sanctuary from deportation and their families.
- All impacted by Hurricane Harvey, Irma and Jose and those who are helping out.
- Marilyn White (my cousin) – undergoing chemotherapy.
- UMMBC senior pastor search committee as it continues it work.
- Leadership that create environments for people to live and work without bad behavior.
- The interim pastor at UMMBC, Rev. Headen, and the church leadership during the transition.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots