As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included specifically on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for, and consider the needs of, others.
- Submit your prayer requests for the eLectronic cHurch to join with, and for, you (and others) in prayer.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- Sixth anniversary of the Stephen Ministry at UMMBC making a difference with one-on-one Christian-Care yesterday.
- Sylvia Sprinkle-Hamlin – receiving an award for her late husband, Larry Leon Hamlin in NY last week.
- The kindness of three people who helped us after church yesterday (our car would not start and had to be towed).
- Tate Family reunion over the weekend (civil rights museum tour, dinner and church service).
- Brother/sister-in-law visited this weekend for the Family Reunion (great weekend).
- Accepted the challenge to do something good for 5 people.
- Art Hardin – “Please give my thanks and appreciation to everyone for their prayers. My grandmother has returned home and is improving but prayers for the continued strength of my mother and sister will be ever appreciated.”
- World Vision – for the communities in Ghana, especially Nkwanta where our sponsored child, Sosi, lives.
Please Pray For:
- Please pray for David Wagner and family. He is very ill.
- Please keep Chris Cropps sister in prayer and Chris as she cares for her. She had a pacemaker put in.
- Bonnie Henderson – Please continue to pray for my friend Cecelia and her family.
- David Lawrence – for a positive results from his recent visit with his doctor at UVA.
- Sam Branch ( a college friend) – diagnosed with a heart condition and waiting on a donor heart.
- Lynn Brooks – she is celebrating a birthday and concern for her mom who is having surgery for a broken hip (high risk for her age and health).
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots