As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- A new group of participants in the Dale Carnegie course.
- Catching up with Ned Ericsson and discussing the WS Fellows program.
- UMMBC Interim pastor named: Rev. Dr. Gregory T. Headen , Pastor Emeritus of Genesis Baptist Church in Greensboro.
- UMMBC Community Day was a success.
- For all fathers who celebrated yesterday – those with and without children.
- National Black Theatre Festival memories come from unexpected places.
- Everyday. Sunrises. Sunsets.
- The power of touch, love, support and encouragement.
- Sarah Alston – as she continues to deal with chronic discomfort from arthritis in her neck and muscle strain.
- New leadership for GriefShare program at UMMBC.
- For the family and friends of Chris Murrell on their loss.
- Dara and Mike Silver – on the birth of their baby girl. She is receiving care in Brenner Children’s Hospital.
- The family of Micheal Ray “Bootney” Moore (a lifelong employee and family member of Russell Funeral Home) – he died unexpectedly last Sunday and his service was yesterday.
- The family of Sam Branch (Livingstone College ’76) – his service was Saturday.
- The transition team at UMMBC as the search process for a new senior pastor begins.
- UMMBC Stephen Ministry – please pray for:
Deacon Sellers in the Stitch Center
Rev. Yvette Martin (executive pastor) for her leadership during the transition
- Barry Williams’ sister – an important decision on eye surgery.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots