As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- Session 3 of the Dale Carnegie Course.
- Exercise – walking around the neighborhood.
- Decrease in A1c from 9.1 to 4.6 since early February and discontinuing one medication as a result.
- NC Black Repertory Company staff, volunteers and consultants working around the clock to produce the 2017 festival.
- Interview on Straight Talk on 102JAMZ with Chris Lea about the 2017 National Black Theatre Festival.
- Lunch with Andrew Dinkins.
- Presentation to Newcomers and Neighbors community group to share about the 2017 National Black Theatre Festival.
- Cookout with Trudy Smart, family and friends.
- UMMBC Stephen Ministry celebrating its 10 anniversary.
- Everyday. Sunrises. Sunsets.
- The power of touch, love, support and encouragement.
- Sarah Alston – as she continues to deal with chronic discomfort from arthritis in her neck..
- People seeking sanctuary from deportation and their families.
- Marilyn White (my cousin) – hospitalized in Charleston, SC, She had successful surgery and continues to ask for prayer.
- For the family and friends of my high school guidance counselor, Marie Burney. She passed last week and left me an assignment – to talk about her at her celebration of life service.
- The transition team at UMMBC as the search process for a new senior pastor begins.
- The family of Belinda Speas – on the loss of her brother, LB.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots