As the Spirit of God guides you (while you are at the altar) please hold the following reminders, celebrations and concerns in your prayers:
- Please pray for those in need of prayer and not included on this list.
- Please pray for everyone who takes the time to pray for the needs of others.
- Those confronting life’s challenges and celebrating life’s joys.
Give Thanks For (Praise Reports):
- Stephen Ministry at UMMBC and Stephen Minister spotlight: Chris Cropps.
- A great meeting with Ned Ericsson and the WS Fellows.
- The life of Steven Stewart – interrupted too soon.
- The beautiful wedding of Courtney and Anthony Jones.
- Labor Day invitation from Bill McClain – great food, fellowship and fun.
- 9/11 Remembered
- Stephen Minister, Chris Cropps
- Eldridge Alston (my father) – He continues to have some swelling in his legs and determining next steps in his treatment.
- Rick Pierce (and family) – his mother has transitioned and her services are this week.
- Jean Allison – She was in bad accident several weeks ago and is in rehab.
- Sand Lomax – recently had surgery and continues to recuperate at home.
- Sarah (my wife) – MRI follow up to determine options for treatment this week.
- Cornelious Flood (and family) – his sister (Mary) lost her husband (Steve) suddenly, one day after successful knee surgery.
- Sylvia Shelton – She found out she had cancer two years ago, just before Christmas.
She has been cancer free over a year since chemo but just found out that a small amount of cancer has returned. She will be going through treatments again.
- Make it a great day
- Enjoy the journey
- Look for the bright spots